Resources Used in the Making of this Book
Open Pedagogy Approaches drew upon the tradition and resources of other open scholarly book publishers, including BCCampus OpenEd, Open SUNY Textbooks, and Rebus Community.
In the spirit of paying it forward, we wish to share the materials that helped us along the way. These are also available on our Rebus Community Project Home Page.
- Call for Proposals, Long Version (PDF)
- Proposal Evaluation Rubric (PDF)
- Author Agreement (Google Docs)
- Call for Peer Reviewers (Google Docs)
- Review Guide (Google Docs)
- Call for Copy Editors (Google Docs)
- Guidelines for Copy Editors (Google Docs)
- Proofreading Guidelines (Google Docs)
We made heavy use of Google Sheets and AirTable for project management. Please contact the editors if you’d like more information about these processes.